|TED Eskişehir Private Secondary School
Our aims as TED Eskişehir Private Secondary School;
- Having the comprehension for Digital Era Literacy
- Having the thinking critical, creative and innovative
- Having the problem solving ability
- Having the effective communication
- Having the abilities of leadership
- Having an understanding of social responsibility
- Being developed in social awareness
- Raising individuals adopting the philosophy of life-long learning,
To reach these aims in our school;
- In a democratic and contemporary educational environment
- Programs that are intended for earning skills of 21st skills
- Encouraging Practices that are intended for areas that students are interested
- 14 different fields of study that have been carried out in the direction of claims and requirements (Modern Dancing, Caricature, Table Tennis, Swimming, Volleyball, Basketball, Music, Visual Arts, Handicrafts, TED Kitchen, Drama, Creative Drama, Model Airplane and Chess.)
- Have being conducted by the teachers that are chosen with written examination and oral interview by Turkish Education Association Head Office.
The Process of Student Evaluation
- Developments and Learnings of Students have being followed in a systematical way.
- Process-driven appreciations
- 3 exams that we can evaluate all the skills in each term
- Exam Calendar that are announced to all the parents and the students at the beginning of the school year
- Pilot tests that are carried out as part of TEOG
- Pilot tests that are carried out simultaneously with all TED schools by TED Head Office
International Exams and Programs
TED Eskişehir College has been presenting the opportunity of evaluation of their language skills in an international platform by collaborating with British Side that are competent authority of Cambridge exams.
- 5th Graders - Flyers
- 6th Graders - KET
- 7th and 8th Graders - PET
- As of 7th Grade, BTEC program in Social Media area
SAFETY EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT IN A CAMPUS
- There are areas that give choices to the students with 6250 m2 closed area and 1245 m2 open air play grounds.
- Closed floor heating sports hall that are used for Physical Education, Volleyball, Basketball and their activities.
- Hall of mirrors that are used for modern dancing activities.
- Well-Equipped Science Lab
- The library in which there is bright field.
- Classrooms that are used for music and instruments.
- Workshops that are used for visual arts handicrafts.
- The school canteen that supports healthy diet.
- Health unit in which there is always a nurse and under physician supervision in three days a week.